Requirements to register Dissertation Feasibility Examination:
- Consult to each supervisor either Principal Supervisor (Promoter) or Co Supervisor (Co Promoter) minimum 3 times and it is proven by Book of Consultation signed by Promoter and Co Promoter or fulfill a guidance activity at SIAP.
- Submit a draft of dissertation approved and signed by Promoter, Co Promoter, and Head of Doctoral Program either soft file or hardcopy.
- Submit the revision matrix of Seminar of Dissertation Research Result signed by the supervisors and the examiners.
- Submit 2 copies of Scopus indexed articles: 1 article in Scopus indexed proceedings and 1 article in Scopus indexed journal (completed by acceptance letter).
- Submit a soft file of Dissertation Feasibility Examination presentation.
- Submit a payment receipt of tuition fee.
Procedures of Dissertation Feasibility Examination registration:
- Fulfill an exam registration form in google form. Click here to Registration of Feasibility
- Submit the registration document of Dissertation Feasibility Examination to study program office or to email email@example.com within 10 days before examination.
- Wait for examination is scheduled by study program and the student will be contacted if the schedule of examination is fixed.