Requirements to register Doctoral Promotion:
- Consult to each supervisor either Principal Supervisor (Promoter) or Co Supervisor (Co Promoter) minimum 3 times and it is proven by Book of Consultation signed by Promoter and Co Promoter.
- Submit a Draft of Dissertation approved and signed by Promoter, Co Promoter, and Head of Doctoral Program either soft file or hardcopy.
- Submit an Approval Form to Take the Dissertation Exam.
- Submit the revision matrix of Dissertation Defence Examination signed by the supervisors and examiners.
- Submit 2 copies of Scopus indexed articles: 1 article in Scopus indexed proceedings and 1 article in Scopus indexed journal (completed by acceptance letter).
- Submit a soft file of Doctoral Promotion presentation.
- Submit a payment receipt of tuition fee.
- Submit a copy of TOEFL certificate (TOEFL score minimal is 500).
- Submit a letter of plagiarism checker.
- Submit a leave letter (for student who has taken leave).
- Submit a photo with red background.
- Submit a curriculum vitae.
- Submit the bachelor’s certificate and master’s certificate.
- Submit an identity card.
Procedures of Doctoral Promotion registration:
- Fulfill an exam registration form in google form. Click here to Registration of Doctoral Promotion.
- Submit the registration document of Doctoral Promotion to study program office or to email firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days before examination
Wait for examination is scheduled by study program and the student will be contacted if the schedule of examination is fixed.